An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
The Module is based on ESP-12/ESP8266 WiFi Module by AI thinker. Module integrates 3.3V Regulator, GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
The default firmware for this board is the NodeMCU firmware, which is a LUA interpreter. A user application can be stored in the Flash ROM in the form of a LUA script.
- The user may need to install / update LUA interpreter by himself/herself.
- Similar NodeMCU V3 sold by other websites is larger in size and does not fits on Breadboard. Whereas this R2 module is smaller in size and fits well on breadboards.
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Open source support: www.nodemcu.com
- R2 version has CP2102 USB-TTL converter
- Larger current support
- slim board can be installed on breadboard
- Supports windows 8.1 by CP2102, and support ESPlorer